We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive
- You will be our first Enterprise Account Executive. Your Job will be to create strong relationships with and win large enterprise customers to drive additional business to Giant Swarm. Here you will concentrate on the DACH region.
- You will be an essential part of the newly established sales team. You bring your personality, experience and passion in to make it successful.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in sales with a proven track record of working in successfully scaling companies.
- You have relevant contacts and experience in our ecosystem and love to build new relationships on all levels.
- You prefer listening over talking. You are fluent in English AND German.
- You don’t need to be a formal boss to show your leadership potential. Teamwork is essential to you.
Why we think this job is worth applying for (challenge us!)
- Impact, Impact, Impact! We are a remote-first organization with 25 people representing 13 nationalities located in 9 countries. Every new team member changes the team. This is great! People who know things we don’t are highly welcome.
- We are currently building our Sales Team from Scratch and you, as our first AE will have a huge impact on this field! You will work very closely with our CEO.
- “It's better to ask forgiveness than permission” (Paolini) - sure, it’s not 100% like this, but we have a strong culture of failure which, is part of our agile mindset. We don’t do things like in the guidebook. You can try things out! Our default to 100% transparency will help you here.
- We play a key-role in our customers digital transformation. We have partnered up with Amazon and Microsoft to provide our solution on their cloud platforms - more will follow.
- We serve some of Europe's leading organizations and are talking to many more.
We like to give you a glimpse on how working with is like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. We don't count holidays - we count outcome.
Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and team work.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop, jobticket, coffee flat, mate etc.. And you will participate in our stock options program. Currently our team members have more children than we are employees. So family friendliness is a must.
We are not hiring job descriptions. We hire humans. :)
We welcome applications from everybody, regardless ethnic or national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Interested? Questions? Contact Larissa