Giant Swarm is a leader in cloud-native infrastructures and provides managed Kubernetes clusters to run containerized applications both on-premises and in the cloud. Customers include leading enterprises from all industries.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing & Demand Generation
- You’ll lead, grow and structure our senior B2B Enterprise Marketing team currently consisting of our Inbound Marketing Manager, our Product Marketing Manager and our Designer.
- On a day-to-day basis, you’ll lead marketing operations and act as a coach and mentor for our marketing team, enabling growth both on a professional as well as personal level
- You’ll support our marketing team in keeping a close connection to Sales and Campaigning.
- You’ll build and execute an enterprise marketing strategy jointly with our Enterprise Sales team to drive sales qualified leads and enable the buyer on his journey,
- Besides overseeing all marketing areas, you’ll also act as a sparrings partner for our sales department.
- You have 7+ years of experience in B2B Enterprise Marketing in either software, professional or technology services
- You have already successfully built an Enterprise Marketing team and have made first experiences in leading a team
- Being a servant leader should be a given as well as a strong interest in all things agile
- You would describe yourself as a metrics-driven person
- Beside sales supporting marketing you also possess social media competences
- You’re happy with English as your main language to communicate on a daily basis (English is our company language)
Why we think you should apply (challenge us!)
- Impact, Impact, Impact! We are currently a team of 50+ people (from 15+ countries) and every new team member changes the team. This is great! People who know things we don’t are highly welcome.
- “It's better to ask forgiveness than permission” (Paolini) - sure, we’re not 100% like this, but we have a strong culture of failure which is part of our agile mindset. We don’t do things straight from a guidebook. You can try things out!
- You don’t have to discover everything on your own. For our large enterprise customers, we already play a key role in their digital transformation and we have partnered up with Amazon and Microsoft to provide our solution on their cloud platforms, so marked is easily accessible. The momentum is now!
We can give you a glimpse of how working with us will be like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. We don't count holidays - we count outcome.
Currently, we are 50+ people living and working in 15+ different countries. Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and teamwork.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop, job-ticket, coffee flat, mate etc.. And you will participate in our stock options program. Currently, our team members have more children than we are employees. So family-friendliness is a must.
We are not hiring job descriptions. We hire humans. :)
We welcome applications from everybody, regardless of ethnic or national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Interested? Questions? Coffee? Contact Larissa or apply directly