We are looking for a Sales Manager
Giant Swarm is a leader in cloud-native infrastructures and provides managed Kubernetes clusters to run containerized applications both on-premises and in the cloud. Customers include leading enterprises from all industries.
- You own the full sales process for targeted enterprise customer accounts across Europe
- You drive the pipeline among our highest potential customers and bookings.
- You conduct discovery interviews with possible clients to find out their needs and provide information about our service, and the ecosystem in general.
- You work closely together with marketing and product teams to share your insights.
- You work closely with our partners, such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft, and exchange relevant information with them.
- You make your work transparent for others while improving our CRM and creating a Sales Dashboard.
- You are happy to use tools like Hubspot or Linkedin Sales Navigator. If you want or need additional Sales Tools, simply implement them.
- You have sales experience in a technical company.
- You can explain to us why Microservices and Kubernetes are “changing the game”.
- “Getting things done” is an important part of your job. Following and creating good and structured workflows to manage our growth is as important.
- You’re fluent in German and English.
- We (and our customers) are currently mostly distributed around Europe (around UTC), thus your main timezone should be somewhere between -2UTC to +2UTC to ensure better communication.
Why we think this position is worth applying (challenge us!)
- Impact, Impact, Impact! We are a growing team (from 15+ European countries) and every new team member changes the team. This is great! People who know things we don’t are highly welcome.
- We are currently building our sales team from scratch and you, as our third Sales Manager will have a huge impact on this field!
- You have found your own way to be great at sales? Brilliant - You define your own sales approach. Freedom is important to us.
- “It's better to ask forgiveness than permission” (Paolini) - sure, it’s not 100% like this, but we have a strong culture of failure which is part of our agile mindset. We don’t do things like in the guidebook. You can try things out!
- We play a key role in our customer's digital transformation. We have partnered up with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft to provide our solution on their cloud platforms - more will follow.
- We serve some of Europe's leading organizations and are talking to many more.
WHY Giant Swarm?
We'd like to give you a glimpse on what working with us is like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. We don't count holidays - we count outcome.
Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and teamwork.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop and a monthly perk compensation. Additionally, you will participate in our stock options program. Currently our team members have more children than we are employees. So family friendliness is a must.
We don't hiring job descriptions, we hire humans. :) We welcome applications from everybody, regardless of ethnic or national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Even though English is our company language, we also welcome CVs/applications in German.
Interested? Questions? Contact Larissa.